This website is the property of Luxe Premium Holiday Homes Licence No: 1078926 By using this website you agree that you consent to and are bound by the following terms and conditions.
The terms and conditions and contents of this website shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Both the user and Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute which may arise as a result of the use of this website. By accessing and using this website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions laid out below.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction By accessing this Website and obtaining the information, facilities, products or services offered through this website, you agree that the Law of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) shall govern such access and the provision of such information, facilities, products and services and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UAE Courts.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All content and design on this website is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights and is the property of ©Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC or issued under license from third party copyright owners. You may print or download such material in electronic form on your local hard drive for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not alter or otherwise make any changes to any material that you print or download. This includes, without limitation, removing any copyright or proprietary notices. All other uses are prohibited, including, without limitation, distributing, reproducing, modifying, copying or using material or content from this site for commercial purposes. The license to copy does not permit incorporation of the content or any part of the website in any other work or publication in any form whatsoever.
Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time. You must, therefore, check these terms and conditions for any such changes each time you visit this website. Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or the content contained on it, including any text, graphics, advertisements, links or other items. Furthermore, neither Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC nor any other contributor to this website make any representation or gives any warranty, condition, undertaking or term either expressed or implied as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, fitness for purpose, completeness or freedom from viruses of the content contained on this website or that such content will be accurate, up to date, uninterrupted or error-free. Nothing on this website shall be regarded or taken as financial advice.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the use to which you put this website and all the results and information you obtain from it and that all warranties, conditions, undertakings, representations and terms whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising out of negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation, we and all contributors to this website hereby disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage including any consequential or indirect loss or damage incurred by you, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and arising out of or in relation to or in connection with your access to or use of or inability to use this website.
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, we do not accept any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it). If any part of our terms and conditions is deemed to be unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. These terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed exclusively by United Arab Emirates law. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
ONLINE PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing or using Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC’s online payment options you are agreeing to be bound by all of the terms and conditions contained herein. Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC may modify this document at any time, and you agree that such modifications will be effective immediately upon posting of the modified document. You agree that by using the Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC website, after any such modifications, you will be deemed to have reviewed, agreed to, and accepted the modified document.
Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC’s online payment service is provided to you to allow you to make electronic payments through the web and/or access account information. The online payment service may send information about your Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC account directly to your email account or via mail. This email may include a digital copy of your account record.
It is Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC’s sole and absolute discretion, Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC may, without notice, restrict or terminate any person’s use of the online payment service and any related service, user accounts, usernames, or passwords.
Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC agrees to make every reasonable effort to ensure the full performance of the online payment service and to resolve disputes that may arise in a timely manner. Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC cannot assume responsibility for malfunctions in public communications facilities not under its control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of email messages you receive.
Any information sent by Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC to you via email is believed to be reliable. However, this information can only be provided on a best-efforts basis for your convenience and is not guaranteed. Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC will not be liable for any deficiencies in the accuracy, completeness, availability or timeliness of such information or for any decision made using this information.
The online payment website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information you provide including your credit card information. The Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC online payment conforms to industry-standard security which is among the best software available for securing commerce transactions.
Your information is collected and stored by the Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC vendor and is used only for applying for your payments and displaying your statements online. Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC will store and maintain personal information submitted by you to establish an online payment service other than credit card information.
You agree that you will not intentionally provide false information when accessing or using the Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC online payment service. You also agree that you will not falsify, forge, or otherwise tamper with any information in the emails you receive as part of the online payment service.
In order to ensure your full legal rights and security while paying online for your services please avoid paying for your services through a third person/party or by using a credit card in the name of someone other than yourself.
In case of dispute by the original card owner, the person/party or company benefiting from such payment for the service will be legally liable to imprisonment and fined as per to clauses 10 & 11 of UAE Federal Law No. (2) Of 2006 on “The Combat of Information Technology Crimes”.
Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC make no warranties other than those expressly set forth herein. Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential and punitive damages. Further, you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that may result from the downloading of any material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from or through Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC ’s online payment service will create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC and its officers, officials, directors, employees, agents, successors or assigns from any and all claims, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ and experts’ fees) arising in any way from your use of the online payment website and service or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials or content on or through the online payment website by you or users of your user account or related to any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you or users of your account.
In addition, please take note of the following guidelines, which will assist you in detecting certain types of internet and email fraud (i.e. “phishing”). Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC will never send you an email requesting you to validate personal information. Luxe Premium Holiday Homes LLC will never ask you to update your social security number, date of birth or driver license number via email.
- Terms of Occupancy: The premises are to be occupied only by the tenants declared in the booking confirmation. Please Note Prompt check-out is necessary to allocate adequate time for turnover cleaning Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under eighteen years of age. 500 AED overstay fee penalty will be charged for any late check-outs over 30 minutes from the time and Date of departure. A maximum number of declared visitors allowed is one adult and one child under 14 years of age per bedroom, with no more than six visitors, except with the approval of the building or residential community management and the Licensee’s approval regarding the largest number of guests in special circumstances, not counting a domestic worker or guards room.
- Fully furnished: Apartments are fully furnished to a high standard and include a kitchen fully equipped with appliances, cutlery, crockery, glasses and kitchen utensils, TV, Wi Fi etc. No items may be removed from the apartment. Unless otherwise specified, the prices quoted include electricity, gas, water, and internet service and television/cable license. The price also includes linen and towels sufficient for your party for the first day of your Check Please ensure that all appliances, lighting, air conditioning, hot water etc. are turned off unless required and when you are not at the property. Furniture shall not be rearranged. All appliances shall be used properly. In addition, tenant agrees to comply with all covenants, conditions, restrictions, by laws, rules, regulations, and decisions of owner’s association or community rules, which are posted on the premises or delivered to tenant by service Agent. Tenant shall pay any fines or charges imposed by owner’s association or other authorities, due to violation by tenant, or tenant’s guests. Tenant shall not and shall ensure that guests and licenses of tenant shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or interfere with other tenants of building or neighbors, or use the Premises for any unlawful purposes, including manufacturing, selling, storing, or transporting illicit drugs or other contraband or violate any law or ordinance, or commit waste or a nuisance upon the premises. Tenant has acknowledged that he/she has inspected the premises and accepts the premises in its current condition.
- Liabilities: Tenant agrees to assume all liability and hold service Agent/Owner harmless from all injuries to persons or damage to property caused by the tenant or visiting guest’s permission. Tenant agrees to pay any cost and attorney fees incurred by Service Agent/Owner in defending any lawsuit or other action brought in reference to such injuries or damage. All personal property in the premises is a tenant’s risk and Service Agent/owner brought in reference to such injuries or damage. All personal property in the premises is at Tenants riskonly and service agent shall not be liable for any damage to it, or responsible for insuring tenants’ personal property.
- Access: The tenant shall allow the management company access to the premises for purposes of repair and inspection at any time without any prior notice. Management Company shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable and polite manner.
- Parties and gatherings: The property rented is in a residential building or community and under this agreement is only to be used for domestic purposes of a short stay. You are not allowed to use the property for any private parties or gatherings or any commercial activity whatsoever. Any breach of this condition will result in the intervention of the local security andthe police, immediate termination without refund of your booking and a penalty of AED 10,000 ten thousand dirhams).
- Parking: Each rental property has a rated maximum number of cars permitted, and you are supposed to park your car at the allocated parking space The owner will not beresponsible for any fines caused for parking in undesignated areas.
- Guest Declaration: I have checked everything on the property and verified the LOQ checklist and I am satisfied with the condition of the At this moment, I would bepaying the full rental for the apartment upon check-in and I am not eligible for any refund.
- Force Majeure: Whilst we will make every reasonable effort to assure your booking does not encounter any problems, due to the very nature of self-catering accommodation, we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation for any unforeseen events that may take place in your accommodation or at the building where you are
CHECK-IN & OUT GUIDELINES AND TIMINGS
- Regular check-in time is between 3 PM and 8 PM
- Regular checkout time is between 10 AM and 11:30 AM.
- On the check-in date, a walk-through inspection and inventory will be done by a member of the Operations team in the presence of the Guest, prior to handing over keys and access cards.
- Early check-in or late checkout requests are subject to preapproval and property availability. Please email us in advance to request an early check-in or late checkout.
- The property should be promptly vacated at the agreed checkout time. Any delay in checking out that is not authorized will incur an extra charge.
- It is in the best interest of the Guest to have the check-out procedure done with the Operations team to ensure timely refund of security deposit.
- Early check-in and late check-out (maximum 2 hours prior or 2 hours after, respectively) request is subject to availability and Company’s discretion. Any request beyond these times will be subject to applicable charges.
- No refunds will be given for late arrivals, early departures, or unused days of guests’ stay.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- All our properties are booked as fully furnished, equipped with standard appliances, linen, bath, and kitchen products and utilities.
- The Guest will be granted access to facilities within the property and in the building where applicable property such as swimming pools and fitness center gym if they fall within the common area facilities and not considered private facilities with separate membership. For some properties, access to facilities is offered at an offsite building or club and not inside the building itself due to certain restrictions imposed by some buildings in Dubai that restrict the utilization of some facilities from short-term tenants.
- Water & electricity consumption is included in all our properties. Excessive consumption as defined by DEWA in the monthly water and electricity bills will be charged separately.
- All our properties include free high-speed Internet, basic TV programs and telephone. Any extra charges on TV (on-demand programs) or phone (local and international calls) will be charged and deducted from the security deposit.
- An essential supply of bed linen, bath towels, toiletries, and toilet tissues are provided in each property upon arrival of the Guest and are not changed during the stay unless ordered to do so at extra charge.
- A cleaning fee collected with the rental payment constitutes 3 hours of cleaning service after the tenant’s departure. The tenant may request extra cleaning service at the following rate and packages Regular cleaning, including a linen-towel replacement, bedsheets setup, apartment cleaning, replenishment of toilet amenities.
- Upon checkout, the Guest should remove all new foods from refrigerators.
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT
- A refundable security deposit of AED 1,000 for studios to 2 bedroom apartments, 1500 AED for 3 bedroom apartments, 3000 AED for standard Villas and townhouses; AED 10,000 for Duplexes, Penthouses and premium villas will be held by the Company as insurance against any damage or misuse of the property or for covering any incidental utilization of facilities/phones/paid TV charges, replacement of broken items or additional cleaning in addition to the rent. The full amount of this deposit will be refunded after going through the final check-out inspection. The Security deposit for monthly and yearly bookings is considered separately and will be advised by your Luxe guest relations executive. The security deposit for Monthly stays and above is charged at AED 5,000 – AED 10,000 depending on duration of stay and location of the holiday home.
- If the Guest is eligible for a refund then the refund transaction will be made within 24 Hours form the refund approval date for daily and weekly bookings and 72 hours for monthly and quarterly bookings.
- Refunds will be made to the same payment method and could take up to 7 working days to process.
CODE OF CONDUCT AND BEHAVIOR
- Guests are requested to follow civilized behaviors while staying at one of our properties and expected to be considerate to their neighbors and not cause any inconvenience such as extremely loud noise or music which are prohibited by law and by property community rules.
- Parties with loud music and noise are not permitted and could result in the eviction of the guests from the properties and the withholding of the pre-paid sum of money as penalty of breaking community rules.
- Guests have the right to receive outside guests in their properties for a few hours where these guests are expected to follow the code of conduct and civilized behavior as per the community rules. Certain communities do not allow un-registered guests to be admitted. Registration will be mandatory and subject to approval.
- The maximum number of overnight guests for this property is limited and indicated on the first page of this Agreement. Maximum occupancy for this property shall not exceed the limit at any time. If Guest exceeds the maximum occupancy, Guest and any and all of their visitors are subject to immediate removal and forfeiture of their security deposit and rental payment.
- Furniture, bedding, mattress pads, utensils or any other property supplied with the rental property must not be taken out or transferred from one property to another. Loss of these items, as well as damage to the property or furnishings in excess of normal wear will be charged to the Guest (s).
PETS AND SMOKING
- All our properties do not allow pets unless agreed prior hand, and are classified as non-smoking. Unauthorized smoking inside the properties or having pets (unless a permission is granted) will lead to an additional cleaning charge of AED 1,000 (UAE dirhams one thousand) per stay in addition to a fine of AED 3,000 will be charged if found smoking evidence at the And will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments.
PAYMENT TARIFFS AND FEES
- All payments for the full rental period should be paid well in advance before Guests move-in to the unit.
- All fees, percentage charge on a certain amount or any other tariff on a payment made to Company from the card provider, bank or any other financial institute should be paid by one of Guests staying in the property. A third-party payment authorization needs to be obtained in advance for any third party payments.
- Dubai Tourism fees as per the Dubai Tourism & marketing authority are applicable and paid by Guest and its limited to the first 30 nights of your stay.
- All fees and charges as per Agreement are inclusive of VAT and other taxes unless advised otherwise.
CHANGES IN THE BOOKING DATES
- Guest can change booking dates by notifying us by phone or email, dates and properties are subject to availability. In case of an extending monthly rent, the tenant should give us notice of 10 days prior contract end date, payment will be collected 48 hours prior contract end date. In case of yearly rent, 2 months advance notice required and 2 months penalty applied.
- Flexible penalty-free changing days prior to 7 days of arrival for daily rent, cancellation policy applied.
- Extending dates are subject to availability and rate difference, if any.
- If the Guest wishes to extend their stay and the dates are available, they can request an extension by email.
ASSIGNED PROPERTY CHANGE
- If the Guest wishes to change a booked property, they can do so by sending us an email.
- If the requested property is available, an amendment will be offered which will include a property reassignment fee of 500 AED.
- The Guest will be requested to pay any difference in the price between the originally assigned and the newly assigned properties.
- Refunds for the difference in price between the two properties will only be offered if the request is made 30 days or more prior to the date of check in.
LOST AND FOUND
- If the Guest leaves any personal belongings in the property, they are requested to immediately contact us. If the items left behind or lost can be located, we will coordinate with the Guest for the best way to deliver the items. Courier charges if applicable will be charged to the Guest. Any items in the Lost & Found, which are not claimed within thirty days, will be donated to a local charity or
- The property the Guest is renting is assigned to them for habitation only, commercial activities are prohibited.
- Any other suspicious activities including but not limited to subleasing or the attempt to sublease the property will be reported to the police. Such activity will lead to the immediate termination of the contract with no refunds of paid dues.
- The company takes no liability or responsibility of any illegal activity performed by the Guest or any activity other than what the property was intended for.
LOST KEYS AND ACCESS CARDS
- The following fees are applicable in case of losing the property key or access cards.
- Lost property key Fee AED 50
- Lost access card Fee AED 250
- Lost parking remote control or card Fee AED 500
- If the Guest needs assistance with visa permit, airport pick up /drop off, health insurance, transportation, city guide etc. they can request these services through the assigned guest relations Executive. The Company will process the request and send the Guest the prices of the services accordingly.
- In case of any emergency including fire, security issues, health related issues, the Guest is required to carefully read the emergency numbers located at the entrance of each if our properties.
NO LIABILITY UNDERTAKING
- Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Property Owner and the company for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest (s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest (s).
- Guests are required to be cautious around sharp items, electricity, fixtures, balconies and any other item that may cause an injury if handled wrongly.
- Guests with kids are requested to closely watch their kids at all times while occupying our properties.
- No liability will be passed on to the Company or Property Owner in the event of injury to personnel due to negligence.
- It is the Guest’s responsibility to watch out for themselves and the people accompanying or visiting them while staying in our properties.
In the event that your payment to us was charged to your credit card in error, we will honor your request to refund the original transaction and refund your payment in full, as long as the request is made within thirty (30) days from the transaction processing date. The period of thirty (30) days will begin from the transaction processing date. Be aware that credit card refunds can take anywhere from 5-15 days to reflect on your credit card account. We reserve the right to revise this policy at any time.
- Booking is confirmed upon full payment of rent, additional services (if there’s any), Tourism Dirham and Security Deposit.
- Modes of payment: Direct bank deposit, bank transfer, cheque (subject to clearance of funds), credit card & debit card and through Exchange Centers.
- All guests are required to share their passport copies with the Company, latest a day or two prior to check-in date.
- Guests are expected to follow the maximum occupancy allowed in the Accommodation (adults and children).
- The Legal age to book accommodation is 18 years and above.
- Bookings are subject to DTCM tax amounting to AED 10 per room per night, for a maximum of 30 consecutive nights, payable by the Guest.
- For long stays, a recurring Tourism Dirham charge shall apply every 90 nights, again for a maximum of 30 nights at a time.
if you wish to cancel your paid booking, you should inform us in writing via email at email@example.com. A cancellation fee (of the full amount paid) is applicable for all cancellations 7 Days from the check-in date. Any paid amounts including advance deposits are non-refundable in the event of cancelling a contract/reservation 7 days or less before the check-in date. For bookings less than 28 nights, Guests will be entitled to:
- Full refund if cancellation is done 14 days prior to check-in date.
- 50% refund if cancellation is made 7 days before check-in date.
- Guests forfeit all payments made if cancellation is done less than 7 days from the date of check-in.
- Long term stays – bookings from 28 nights or longer, Guests will be entitled to:
- Full refund if cancellation is received more than 45 days prior to check-in date.
- If cancellation is received 30 to 44 days prior to check-in date, the Company shall process a 50% refund of rent for the first 30 days booking plus taxes and all future rents.
- Guests forfeit the first month’s rent if cancellation is done less than 30 days from actual check-in date. All future rents and taxes will be refunded.
- The Accommodation is booked for domestic stays and not for any commercial operation. Breach of this condition shall result in booking cancellation without any refund and the Guest will be asked to vacate the premises immediately.
- All homes have equipped kitchens and are provided with sets of linens and towels. Guests are responsible for purchasing toiletries, dishwashing liquid and washing machine detergent required for the duration of their stay.
- The Company has the right to cancel the booking without refund if Guests are found violating the maximum occupancy of the Accommodation or exceeding the total number of guests originally booked. Alternative units may be offered subject to availability and applicable charges.
- Guests must treat the property as your own. Windows and doors should be closed/locked when leaving the unit and must switch off the lights, air conditioning and water heater, with all appliances turned-off. Charges shall apply for abuse of utilities (high consumption).
- Check-out cleaning fees shall apply, depending on property type, payable when reserving the unit. Extra charges of AED 300 shall apply if the Accommodation is found unreasonably untidy or dirty upon departure.
- Booking extensions are subject to availability and will only be confirmed upon payment of rent and taxes 7 days prior to expiry of existing booking.
- Pets are not allowed in the Accommodation. Smoking, loud music and parties are strictly prohibited. Doing so would mean cancellation of booking without refund.
- Guest is solely responsible for his acts, behavior, health and safety during his stay and shall not hold the Company liable for any claims, losses, expenses, and damage incurred or suffered as a result of his own action and decision.
The Company: Luxe Premium Holiday Homes, duly registered with DTCM under Tourism License Number 1078926
The Accommodation: A property licensed by DTCM as a holiday home, rented by the Guests through the Company.
The Guest: Any individual, group or organization who booked the Accommodation in return of payment of rates and other charges